true my ----------. Parents put him in a dress:and the shoes well... my brilliant grandson, Sarek, is smart enough to know that your shoes (Brett) are too hard to maneuver so naturally he would try on his moms'. Pretty smart kid. Now put out that cheerleading suit again along with a football outfit and see which one he picks out to wear. Wait until I come so that I can witness this. AND NO PREPPING!
true my ----------. Parents put him in a dress:and the shoes well... my brilliant grandson, Sarek, is smart enough to know that your shoes (Brett) are too hard to maneuver so naturally he would try on his moms'. Pretty smart kid.
ReplyDeleteNow put out that cheerleading suit again along with a football outfit and see which one he picks out to wear. Wait until I come so that I can witness this. AND NO PREPPING!